The key objective of the BEST VET partnership is to increase the international employability of VET students in the project countries.
For this we are going to:
- discover the professional profiles most demanded in each country
- analyze the training provided for these profiles in different countries
- detect the good practices
- make proposals that improve the international impact, to improve the possibility of finding a job in another country.
In addition, we aim at:
- Finding new opportunities resulting from the synergy of the partners
- Improving Professional Training and its social perception
- Improving the employability of young people, in general.
- Improve professional and personal skills of teachers and students.
In the current context (new ways of doing business, high youth unemployment, fourth industrial revolution, etc.), business and industry in European countries must adapt and seek new markets, including outside their own national borders, and need a greater integration and cooperation. Faced with these new challenges, there is a greater need for well-trained young people with international skills, prepared for entrepreneurship and innovation, hence the need to emphasize foreign language skills, social skills, knowledge of other cultures and ways of working, both of the trainers, teachers,
The four partners of this project, are education and training professionals who can not remain oblivious to all these changes, and want to address these international challenges by expanding their international and national networks, through their cooperation in this international project.
BEST VET aims at creating a link between the different agents involved in its development and for future collaborations.
Target groups participating in the project are Teachers, students and companies that develop professional training programmes within the following families:
- Computing and Communications.
- Electricity and electronic.
- Administration and Management, Commerce.
- Culinary Arts and Tourism.
BEST VET aims at gathering good practices from all partners to generate a new value from their synergy and to take a step further, to do a collaborative work that allows opening new perspectives of knowledge to support the transnational dimension of the project. This project is perfectly framed within the international objectives of education and professional training of the Copenhagen process that were reflected in the Bruges communiqué, whose objective is to support the Europe 2020 Strategy, which has four priorities: lifelong learning and mobility; quality and efficiency; equality, social cohesion and active citizenship; and creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Call for application
- Submit your application form to the project Best VET