Vocational guidance because…
The guidance is a fundamental component in the choices of the individual throughout the life.
The guidance means finding one’s bearing with knowledge of personal characteristics and of own strengths and weakness, to develop the personal and professional life project coherently with own interests, potentiality and aspirations.
The guidance is a help to making a choice – of study or work – coherently with own personality, interests, individual aspirations. It provides training and information tools, to make School, University or Work choices in a autonomous and conscious way.
- evaluation of personal and professional distinctive features;
- organization of information about job and courses, whether in the local territory or outside the Region.
- analysis of personal and professional interests
- accompanying during the job search (curriculum vitae, letter of employment, selection interview, etc…)
- comparison between professionals in the local job market and the curriculum vitae
- definition of a vocational and/or work aim
- activation of training or guidance internship, according to the provisions of the law
It is intended to……adults and young people who are looking for a work and/ or a course of study.
You can contact us…On telephone booking or by mail to: email@example.com
Every Monday from 15 to 17 (3 to 5 pm) and Thursdays from 10 to 12 am.
Where?AFP COLLINE ASTIGIANE SCRL – Agliano Terme
Regione San Rocco 74
14041 Agliano Terme (AT)
Tel. 0141/954079 fax. 0141/954177
AFP COLLINE ASTIGIANE SCRL – Asti
Via Asinari 5
Tel. 0141/351420 fax. 0141/352815
Besides, the Guidance Office has activated a service that busies with problems of disable and handicapped young and adult people (exclusively on telephone booking).
- Course catalogue
- Organizational structure
- The courses
- Compulsory education
- Qualification and specialization courses for adults
- Updating and improvements of skills
- Courses for Foreigners
- Vocational guidance
- Services at Work
- European Projects
- Didactic restaurant
- Events calendar